Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Birthday Party
We are more than a little obsessed with Daniel Tiger at our house so of course that was the theme for the twin’s 2nd birthday party. Their birthday is at the beginning of August and every year I swear it falls on the hottest day of the year. This year we decided to host the party at an outdoor splash pad in the early evening so the kids could jump in the water and cool off from the heat. For some additional entertainment I arranged for Kona Ice to arrive after dinner and provide snow cones for all. Kona Ice also gave the twins birthday shirts and flower leis, played music and threw ice out on everyone. All of the kids seemed to really enjoy it! My brother-in-law was kind enough to brew a special Daniel Tiger beer as the adult beverage for the party. Overall, I think everyone had a great time taking turns riding Daniel’s Trolley through the park and splashing in the water.
Daniel Tiger Party Decor:
- Daniel Tiger Trolley – Designed and built by my amazing engineer father! If you live in or around the north Houston area and are interested in purchasing trolley just let me know!
- Daniel Tiger 2 year old shirts – Purchased on Etsy, I loved the little yellow bows on these that made them more girly. You can also order them without bows.
- Party Favors – I purchased these gift bags from a shop called Sweetbugaboo on Etsy
These gift bags were just big enough to stuff with some gummy snacks and two of the Daniel Tiger Little People.
picture courtesy of Amazon
- Daniel Tiger Cake – I showed the bakery at HEB a picture I saw on Pinterest and they made it exactly the way I wanted for an amazing price! I cannot say enough great things about their bakery. The trolley cake topper was made by Shopfluff on Etsy
- Daniel Tiger Brew – Hand crafted by my brother-in-law.
For questions, comments or any additional information please reach out to http://makingmemorieswithmyminis.com/contact/.