I finally pulled out all of our red, white & blue decor over the weekend! One of my favorite things to decorate every holiday is this rustic tiered tray. It just brightens up the coffee nook in our kitchen and I’m a complete sucker for all of the little seasonal knickknacks. Besides, who can resist the Target dollar aisle, I mean really??
Right now our tiered tray is very patriotic since the 4th of July is right around the corner. This was super easy and very inexpensive to decorate. I like to keep the cost of decorations down since I love to change it up so much. (All links are listed below).
- Tiered Tray – The English Sparrow by Painted Fox Home. These are now on sale for $66.50!
- Patriotic Mason Jars – Found at Hobby Lobby for 40% off!
- Wooden Stars – Found at Hobby Lobby I also saw some of these at Pier One Imports
- House Bud Vases – These are from Target and I pretty much leave them there year round because they are so easy to decorate!
- Courage Rae Dunn Plate – From Amazon
- Abaca Rope Decorative Sphere – From Pier One. I also leave these in pretty much year round. Another cute option are these patriotic spheres for the 4th of July!
This is how our tiered tray usually looks during the off season. If you are looking to purchase one of these I definitely recommend this one from Painted Fox Home. They also have lots of other options to choose from and most are currently on sale!!! The quality is great and I just love the southern rustic charm it brings to our kitchen. (All links on decor are listed below).